Learning and DevelopmentIn today's competitive environment, all organisations face a constant demand to be innovative, to deliver better and better products or services and to keep the talent they have motivated and productive. Learning is key to this – without it organisations and their people can become stale – in fact learning is a business imperative.
We can offer you our proven experience in creating bespoke solutions for:
- Executive and Management Coaching - meaningful, goal focused conversations that challenge and support your key people while they strive to build working relationships, get results and confidently manage the pressures inherent in a key role;
- Coaching Skills Training – highly practical, skills based training to develop effective coaching skills for your internal coaches or line managers, building for you a true coaching culture that encourages responsibility, respect, recognition and results;
- Leadership and Management Development Programmes - to foster specific skills such as change management, team building or strategic thinking, or simply to transform good managers and leaders into outstanding ones;
- Coaching Supervision – a collaborative, reflective process that helps your internal coaches to meet their own developmental needs as well as those of the people they are coaching, ensuring professionalism in handling the complexities and demands of the coaching role;
- Skills Audit and Training Needs Analysis - to assess skill levels and learning requirements for immediate and longer term business needs;
- Learning & Development Evaluation – to assess the impact of development activities against the time, effort and money you’re spending, to ascertain that you are getting maximum value.
Great Learning and Development offers a real win-win opportunity - invest in your people and they will invest themselves in engaging with and delivering success for the organisation - just contact us if you want to drive and support a learning culture in yours.
For a sample of a coaching skills programme for managers, click here: Coaching for Peak Performance - Coaching Skills for Managers