Employee engagement has a major impact on the bottom line. One of the most effective ways of engaging people is to seek feedback about the things that are important to them. And of course, acting on that feedback whenever possible.
Feedback to organisations helps to identify risk factors or ineffective processes, track employee satisfaction and wellbeing, assess and audit stress levels and identify possible causes, find out what motivates people, clarify organisational priorities, improve communication, celebrate what's working well… the list is endless.
And when the feedback is to individuals, whatever a person’s role or status, we all value being acknowledged, appreciated with good feedback, and when the intention is positive, given feedback about our blind spots or how we can become better at what we do. Increasingly, younger employees are demanding regular feedback, not just confined to once a year appraisals, but to frequent, in the moment feedback about what's going well and what's not.
We offer the following tools and ideas to help you to get feedback:
- Aspeyinsights teamtools - three tools to measure team performance across Executive Teams, Single Teams, and Organisations (several teams compared with each other) - giving clarity, focus and a forum to debate and agree actions and direction of travel. For details please visit our sister website www.aspeyinsights.com
- Aspeyinsights 360 - a management and leadership 360 for executives and managers to seek feedback from key relationships about how others see them, what they do well, how they contribute, and what they could work on to really maximise their performance - visit www.aspeyinsights/360.com for further information
- Bespoke Surveys – from bite sized snapshots focusing on 5 or 10 critical factors to give you focused data, through to designing, with staff’s help when relevant, online or paper based surveys that capture views across a number of issues, functions, departments, countries and businesses
- Focus Groups – where you want to engage in interactive discussion with stakeholders of all kinds – potential recruits, existing employees, customers, development teams - we can design a process that will ensure you get a range of views
- Feedback skills coaching - to foster open, communicative workplaces where giving and receiving feedback in an authentic and productive way becomes as natural as any other conversation
- Stress Audits –to identify stress levels and causes so that you can tackle them constructively and sensitively, reduce sickness absence, increase productivity, comply with health and safety legislation, and ensure that your staff have access to the very best support to help them to deal with stress and maintain their wellbeing.